Are you finding it hard to trust God in some area of life? Today, listen to the story of Jacob, Joseph and his brothers as God is bringing them back together after many years. Jacob canít yet see what God is doing, and he struggles between fear and faith. Letís learn together to walk in faith as we study Godís Word today:
1. The struggle between fear and faith
2. The kindness of our Savior brings peace in our fear
Verse: Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
1. In what ways do you see the brokenness in Jacobís family? Where is peace and harmony broken in your own life or family?
2. How does Jacob wrestle between fear and faith? What evidence do you see of such wrestling in your own life? What things or people might be idols to you like Benjamin was to Jacob?
3. How does Josephís kindness toward his brothers show us the love and compassion of Jesus? How can the power of the Gospel (Jesusí dying and rising for your salvation) help you live in faith instead of fear in your life? Your relationships?
Login to be the first to rate this puzzle!
|V ||K ||O ||R ||O ||Y ||C ||M ||A |
|A ||V ||I ||O ||N ||E ||E ||S ||R |
|H ||U ||T ||N ||B ||P ||S ||N ||M |
|O ||T ||C ||C ||D ||U ||X ||R ||O |
|P ||Y ||I ||L ||R ||N ||A ||P ||L |
|E ||A ||V ||A ||B ||E ||E ||K ||A |
|D ||D ||N ||P ||F ||A ||M ||S ||H |
|D ||C ||O ||O ||C ||R ||C ||N ||S |
|E ||X ||C ||E ||T ||P ||W ||Q ||P |