Facing the Unknown
Summary for Kid’s Bulletin:
Are you ever afraid of the future? Expecially if you have to go somewhere you’ve never been before, or do something you know will be hard? Jacob had to pack us family and leave the land of promise and go to Egypt at a very old age. Would he survive the trip? Would he ever come back? Would he be welcomed in this new land? Let’s see how God cares for Jacob, and for us with the “unknowns” of life:
1. To face the unknown, God gives you His promise
2. To face the unknown God gives you His people
3. To face the unknown, God gives you His Provider
Kid’s bulletin Verse: John 14:1-2a “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms.”
1. Why did God meet Jacob before he left for Egypt, and what “unknowns” was he facing? What would God’s promises do for him? What similar promises has God made to you in Christ?
2. What is the significance of the list of all the people who left the promised land with Jacob? How does God work in your life, not just individually through His people? How can you sink your roots more deeply into the life of NCPC?
3. How does Joseph and Jacob’s reunion show us God’s grace in their life? How does Joseph’s provision for his family reflect the rescue Jesus provides for you? How could this Gospel hope change you this week?
Login to be the first to rate this puzzle!
|G ||A ||J ||X ||G ||Y ||A ||E ||F ||E ||C |
|E ||U ||S ||D ||E ||Y ||G ||A ||S ||T ||I |
|S ||V ||A ||R ||T ||D ||C ||U ||R ||M ||N |
|B ||X ||E ||J ||E ||I ||O ||E ||F ||W ||M |
|B ||U ||S ||I ||N ||H ||D ||Y ||O ||M ||Q |
|V ||R ||M ||G ||L ||I ||T ||N ||O ||Y ||P |
|P ||E ||O ||C ||V ||E ||K ||A ||G ||N ||E |
|S ||D ||O ||O ||D ||N ||B ||F ||F ||A ||O |
|Y ||T ||R ||O ||U ||B ||L ||E ||D ||M ||P |
|U ||P ||R ||O ||M ||I ||S ||E ||Z ||R ||L |
|R ||T ||S ||T ||R ||A ||E ||H ||E ||A ||E |