May God Make You Like Ephraim and Manasseh
Sometimes God works in ways that surprise us. In Genesis he has blessed people who were pretty underserving! But that is really good news for us, because we are unworthy too. Today listen as we talk about two boys: Ephraim and Manasseh, Joseph’s sons. Listen for God’s surprising grace!
1. We are unworthy outsiders whom God has made family
2. God’s blessings aren’t always what we expect
3. Pass the blessings down!
Romans 5:8 But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
1. Have you ever seen what God was doing and it didn’t look like how it “should” be (a.k.a. how we want him to work)? How do we often react?
2. What did Jacob’s blessing mean for Ephraim and Manasseh? How has Jesus shown even better blessings to you?
3. How can you be a blessing this week by passing the blessings down to others? How can you be an agent of God’s covenant mercy to your kids or fellow Christians?
Login to be the first to rate this puzzle!
|G ||F ||Z ||H ||X ||S ||M ||J ||F ||Y ||V |
|H ||A ||L ||M ||G ||R ||X ||O ||F ||O ||R |
|F ||M ||C ||I ||I ||E ||S ||B ||U ||M ||R |
|T ||I ||Y ||A ||N ||N ||Y ||T ||A ||K ||H |
|S ||L ||E ||R ||W ||N ||S ||N ||D ||N ||M |
|I ||Y ||V ||H ||O ||I ||A ||C ||D ||N ||U |
|R ||Q ||O ||P ||D ||S ||G ||Z ||O ||X ||U |
|H ||B ||L ||E ||S ||S ||I ||N ||G ||S ||Z |
|C ||U ||R ||E ||X ||P ||E ||C ||T ||E ||N |
|B ||S ||H ||H ||F ||N ||Q ||X ||W ||W ||X |
|V ||C ||K ||D ||E ||I ||D ||B ||B ||T ||I |