Sermon Title: Called to Send and Suffer
Text: Philippians 1:4-14, 4:10-20
1. What does partnership look like?
2. What is partnership for?
3. What does partnership require?
Paul is a missionary who is traveling around the Mediterranean to spread the Gospel; however, he cannot do it alone. The Philippian church, despite their deep poverty, partnered with Paul from the beginning. Paul calls them to continue to give more, not because he needs more money; it is because he is thankful for the fruit of holiness and the reflection of Christ's self-giving that God has produced in them.
Community Group Questions
1. How have we incorrectly viewed financially partnership with missionaries? How has Paul's perspective on financial partnership identified our own idols?
2. How does the generous giving of the Father and the missionary work of Jesus Christ give you new motivations for the ministry of sending?
3. How can your community group start to pursue partnership with other missionaries?
Login to be the first to rate this puzzle!
|Y ||V ||G ||X ||G ||Y ||T ||N ||E ||L ||P |
|R ||E ||C ||N ||A ||D ||N ||U ||B ||A ||N |
|I ||W ||A ||T ||U ||K ||P ||W ||R ||N ||L |
|S ||U ||L ||E ||V ||Y ||D ||T ||X ||Y ||V |
|L ||J ||L ||R ||K ||M ||N ||E ||E ||D ||B |
|N ||H ||E ||C ||I ||E ||G ||O ||L ||H ||Z |
|W ||L ||D ||E ||R ||D ||V ||I ||G ||J ||A |
|D ||N ||E ||S ||U ||F ||F ||E ||R ||F ||R |
|V ||E ||H ||U ||N ||G ||E ||R ||R ||Z ||C |
|R ||I ||P ||W ||O ||R ||E ||V ||C ||Y ||P |
|P ||R ||K ||F ||Y ||X ||V ||X ||N ||I ||T |