Sermon Text: Psalm 77
Sermon Title: Meditating in Prayer on the Deeds and Silence of God
Outline: 1) Distinctions for Israel from the thinking of the world
2) Distress for the Believer
3) Deliverance from the Distress
Sometimes when life is very hard, we can be tempted to think that God has forgotten us. Psalm 77 shows us a man named Asaph who struggled with this. How did God help him? Letís listen in as he remembers Godís powerful deliverance through the Red Sea and takes comfort that God will not forget His people.
Verse: Psalm 77:13 Your way, O God, is holy. What god is great like our God?
1. How does Psalm 77 describe his distress? What words might you use to describe trials you experience?
2. Have you ever felt like God has forgotten to be gracious (vv.8-9)? Why? How does the psalm writer help his own soul with this struggle? How can this help you?
3. How has Godís deliverance in vv 14-20 been accomplished even more powerfully for us today?
Login to be the first to rate this puzzle!
|M ||B ||Z ||P ||M ||T ||Q ||E ||F ||F ||B |
|E ||E ||G ||B ||P ||W ||J ||E ||Z ||E ||D |
|N ||L ||D ||I ||S ||T ||R ||E ||S ||S ||G |
|X ||I ||E ||I ||V ||I ||L ||S ||Q ||U ||R |
|J ||E ||E ||T ||T ||C ||L ||Q ||V ||G ||E |
|I ||V ||D ||A ||S ||A ||S ||E ||Z ||S ||A |
|T ||E ||S ||W ||E ||L ||T ||J ||N ||Q ||T |
|P ||R ||A ||Y ||E ||R ||Y ||I ||H ||C ||H |
|D ||U ||P ||R ||Z ||D ||L ||R ||O ||W ||E |
|O ||A ||U ||F ||W ||D ||O ||O ||G ||N ||D |
|G ||N ||I ||K ||N ||I ||H ||T ||X ||A ||F |