The Lord Provides Leaders
From the earliest days of the church, God has cared for His people. Even in one of the darkest moments, when Judas betrayed Jesus, God was still working out his plan! Today we will see that God cared for his church to provide a new leader to replace Judas. God also calls us to obey Him and trust that He will never give up on His church! Let think about this more:
1. The marks of a dependent church
2. The rise of faithful leaders
3. The provision of a faithful God
1. What does this passage tell us about the priorities for Godís church? How do they show their dependence on God? How can prayer deepen your own dependence?
2. Why is it significant to see Jesus mother and brothers together with the disciples?
3. How does this passage show us the provision of God for the health of His church? How can this help you this week?
All these with one accord were devoting themselves to prayer, together with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and His brothers.
Login to be the first to rate this puzzle!
|C ||K ||N ||U ||O ||L ||O ||R ||D ||Q ||B |
|D ||S ||U ||B ||R ||U ||E ||W ||Q ||T ||R |
|R ||R ||Q ||G ||W ||F ||B ||X ||S ||O ||P |
|P ||E ||O ||L ||D ||H ||J ||E ||S ||G ||J |
|B ||D ||Y ||C ||W ||T ||D ||K ||O ||E ||J |
|R ||A ||E ||E ||C ||I ||R ||D ||B ||T ||C |
|C ||E ||S ||N ||V ||A ||T ||W ||D ||H ||T |
|W ||L ||I ||O ||M ||F ||I ||X ||U ||E ||V |
|O ||P ||R ||A ||Y ||E ||R ||R ||K ||R ||L |
|Q ||P ||B ||Z ||W ||X ||C ||J ||T ||A ||P |
|E ||O ||V ||G ||H ||H ||A ||Y ||M ||M ||F |