2 Corinthians 5:11-21
The Cross is the Power for Missions
Summary: Have you ever wondered why we often say it is so important that we tell people about the saving power of Jesus? Maybe you have friends who arenít Christians, but they seem to be nice people. Why should we tell them? We all need to be reconciled to God, and He does this only by Jesusí death on the cross. And He gives the church (thatís all of us!) the joy of being his workers on earth, telling people the good news of what Jesus has done. Letís think about it:
1. The judgment and love of Christ motivates our mission
2. The cross of Christ is the power of our message
3. God invites us to participate in His Gospel mission
Verse: 2 Corinthians 5:21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
1. How does the future judgment motivate our mission as a church church? According to Paul, how does the love of Christ compel us in our mission?
2. How was Paul an ambassador for Christ? How might that apply to us today, even though we are not apostles like him?
3. How can you participate in Godís mission at home? Around the world?
Login to be the first to rate this puzzle!
|X ||U ||V ||W ||R ||J ||N ||Z ||A ||L ||P ||O ||S |
|Z ||B ||D ||L ||O ||X ||I ||R ||T ||N ||R ||S ||B |
|I ||K ||G ||H ||F ||E ||L ||I ||Y ||Z ||E ||T ||T |
|I ||M ||Q ||E ||V ||A ||R ||R ||Y ||N ||W ||S ||W |
|M ||X ||S ||O ||K ||E ||S ||K ||S ||I ||N ||I ||Z |
|V ||S ||L ||C ||W ||L ||N ||U ||A ||K ||S ||R ||L |
|C ||N ||E ||O ||R ||U ||O ||E ||K ||U ||Q ||H ||T |
|K ||O ||P ||K ||Z ||E ||G ||W ||E ||N ||F ||C ||N |
|T ||I ||S ||S ||T ||A ||U ||P ||U ||Y ||T ||R ||L |
|W ||S ||O ||H ||S ||U ||T ||T ||E ||R ||U ||O ||F |
|B ||S ||G ||S ||I ||P ||A ||X ||V ||O ||L ||S ||G |
|G ||I ||E ||O ||V ||M ||X ||K ||I ||Q ||M ||S ||I |
|R ||M ||F ||M ||D ||Q ||Q ||Y ||H ||F ||Y ||J ||N |