2 Corinthians 4:7-18
The Resurrection is the Hope of Missions
Summary: Have you ever told someone about Jesus but they didnít respond? It is sad when that happens. What should motivate us keep telling people about Jesus, and even suffer rejection? Jesus promises that, because He rose from the dead, we can have hope of His final victory!
1. God uses our weakness and suffering to show the greatness of Jesus
2. We proclaim the Gospel to all nations because of the sure hope of the resurrection
3. Our future hope causes us to not lose heart as we suffer for Godís cause in the world
Verse: 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.
1. How does the hope of Jesusí resurrection give hope and certainty to our mission as a church?
2. How does the resurrection help Paul in his sufferings? How should it help you?
3. How can we live now in light of the future reality resurrection and glory with Jesus? How might that shape our thoughts about global missions?
Login to be the first to rate this puzzle!
|A ||P ||P ||F ||K ||H ||M ||S ||A ||E ||Z ||J ||E |
|S ||N ||O ||I ||S ||S ||I ||M ||R ||V ||R ||W ||T |
|Y ||A ||O ||K ||R ||E ||C ||K ||W ||K ||G ||F ||S |
|P ||T ||L ||I ||W ||D ||R ||O ||Z ||O ||N ||U ||A |
|F ||I ||D ||M ||T ||T ||F ||U ||S ||E ||I ||U ||F |
|U ||O ||K ||M ||H ||C ||N ||P ||T ||E ||R ||U ||D |
|O ||N ||L ||O ||E ||O ||E ||J ||K ||U ||E ||A ||A |
|Z ||S ||Q ||V ||R ||L ||P ||R ||K ||H ||F ||F ||E |
|A ||S ||U ||A ||E ||F ||B ||E ||R ||A ||F ||S ||T |
|U ||Y ||R ||B ||F ||E ||D ||I ||I ||U ||U ||U ||S |
|I ||M ||B ||L ||O ||A ||S ||L ||V ||C ||S ||S ||H |
|J ||R ||I ||E ||R ||S ||S ||E ||N ||K ||A ||E ||W |
|P ||B ||L ||P ||E ||U ||I ||Y ||D ||E ||T ||J ||R |